This How to Guide will show you how to:
Or you can view the Vuze User Manual.
Using the Vuze Buttons and Interface
Connecting Camera to Vuze Camera App
The Vuze Camera App allows you to control your camera remotely using your mobile device. Using the app is not necessary but is highly recommended. In order to connect your mobile device to the Vuze camera, first download the Vuze Camera App for Apple or Android. Then:
- Turn the Vuze camera on using the power button on the top of the camera.
- Push the WiFi button in the Vuze camera interfaces panel. The blue WiFi LED should start to blink.
- Connect your mobile device to the camera’s WiFi. The camera’s WiFi SSID is its Serial Number, as appears on the bottom of the camera (VUZE_VUZ117C200295). The default password for the Vuze WiFi is 12345678. Once connected the blue WiFi LED will turn solid.
- Open the Vuze Camera App to operate the camera.
Capturing a 360 Photo
- When the camera is in photo mode images can be captured by a single press on the capture button.
- Please make sure that the camera lenses are clean before recording or taking photos.
Capturing a 360 Video
- When in Video Mode the LED color of the On/Off button indicates the standby video mode, as follows:
- Start / Stop Video – Press capture button. You will hear a single beep when beginning and two beeps when ending a recording.
Editing Media with the Vuze VR Studio
The Vuze VR Studio allows you to edit the media you capture and generates your VR content. Once you’ve installed Vuze VR Studio on your computer you can upload your media files to the studio by connecting your Vuze camera using the USB-C cable or MicroSD Card. To connect your camera:
- Connect the USB-C cable to the Micro USB camera interface.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your computer.
- Turn the camera on using the power button.
- In the Vuze VR Studio media browser, look for the Vuze (D:) drive.