Test prep for certification
Exam Master Online is a free resource available to NAU students, and residents affiliated with NAU's Physician Assistant program.
- PANCE/PANRE Certification Review Question Bank
- USMLE Step 1,2, and 3 Question Banks
- Medical Subjects Review Question Bank - Basic and Clinical Sciences
- Family Medicine ABFM Review Question Bank
- Pediatrics ABP Review Question Bank
- Customizable exams for personal, targeted remediation
- Detailed explanations included with each question
- Includes Test, Review, Study, and Learning Modes
- Personalized Score Reporting helps identify strengths and weaknesses
- High-quality question banks provide you a realistic testing experience
- Flash cards to enhance study and review
Click here for more information.
Click here to download the Exam Master Online User Guide.
First Time Registration Instructions:
- Access Exam Master.
- To register for the first time - click "Not Registered Yet?"
- Complete the registration information
- Click 'Save'
- You will receive a system generated activation email at your registered email address - Click on the link provided to activate your account.
- You will be automatically logged into Exam Master OnLine.
- From the main menu - Click 'Create Exams'
- Click 'Physician Assistant' and choose the outline that you would like to access
- Click on the carrots provided to expand a particular topical area
- Select at least one topic, subject or category. You may choose one or multiple areas from which you would like to pull questions.
- Add "Number of questions" (required field)
- Use Question Search field (optional)
- Add a Name for the exam (optional)
- Click 'Create Exam'
- Begin the exam in either Test or Study mode
- If you would like to access the exam later - it will be available in the 'My Exams' module
- Score reports are available in 'My Stats'
Profile information (including email address, password & time zone) can be edited at any time - click on your name in the top left hand corner. Help files are available in system (bottom right hand corner of every screen).
If you'd like a printable infographic with these instructions, click here.