NAU students, faculty, and staff can request books and articles that Cline Library doesn't own. We will get them from another library at no extra cost to you! Just set up a DDS account and you'll be able to get electronic copies of articles and book chapters. Entire books take a little longer to receive, and you'll get a physical copy available for pickup at the Ask Us! Desk.
1. Click on the image for Document Delivery on the Cline Library's homepage.
2. Then, click on the Make a Request button.
3. Log in with your NAU or CCC user id and password.
4. Look to the right for options to Make Requests; then click on the type of material you want to request.
6. Confirm that your request went through by checking My Active Requests. If you don't see it, or if you run into other problems, email email@example.com.
7. You will get an email notification when an item you've requested has arrived. Log into your document delivery/interlibrary loan account and download your articles and chapters using the View Requests menu on the right side of the page. These items will be stored in your account for 60 days only, so you must save them to your own storage space.
8. If the item you requested was delivered in it's physical, print form (typically books are delivered this way) you'll get an email notification that the item can be picked up at Cline Library's Ask Us! Desk. However, if you don't live in Flagstaff, physical items will be mailed directly to your home address.