Google Scholar searches academic articles from a variety of sources and across many disciplines. Some articles are available to everyone but some are restricted and will ask for payment. However, current NAU affiliated faculty, staff, and students have access to many of these restricted items for free.
When using Google Scholar on campus, it may automatically recognize that you are affiliated with the NAU and display “Find@NAU” links for items where this is available.
- Click the hamburger menu on the top left of the Google Scholar Page
- Select "settings" from the menu
- On the settings page you can also select your preferred citation management tool. (optional)
- Select "Library Links"
- Type Northern Arizona University into the search box
- Select all the results related to NAU
You are now ready to search! Look for Find@NAU in search results.