1. Google and Google Advanced Search (Using Google Advanced Search allows you to limit to a dot.gov domain.)
2. Google Scholar
3. Quick Search - This is the search box on Cline Library's home page. When you run searches, make sure you use the option on the left to Expand My Results:
4. EBSCO Databases - There are several databases from this company that will be useful to search. You can search them individually or all at once. Here are the links to search them individually:
To search them all at once, click on any one of them above, then click Choose Databases:
And then select everything if you like, or else choose the individual databases listed above.
5. Agricultural and Environmental Science Collection
6. Web of Science - This is an excellent, multi-disciplinary database of (mostly) peer-reviewed articles.
7. Dissertations and Theses