- Go to the MyNCEES website and create an account
- Register for the exam. There are several locations to choose from
- Pay the $175 testing fee
- Wait for an email from NCEES indicating that you have approval to select a test date
- If you haven't heard back within one week, reach out to the NCEES directly for assistance
- Once you're registered, download your free copy of the FE Reference Handbook
Visit the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration: Engineer Applicants website to find out more information about becoming registering as an Engineer in the State of Arizona.
Note: Special Accommodations are available for examinees who meet certain eligibility criteria and sufficiently document their request.